precariouslyprecariously

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Only the best from greasy moose!

10 On everything, nothing brings me more pleasure then watching new sexual lobster movies. It gives me goosebumps.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Wow awesome!

That was an amazing movie, the audio and visual aesthetics made my brain bleed.
Too bad it wasn't battle for the lizard vortex or goose man would have kicked some serious ass.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Fuck the polar bears.

Always a treat to watch a movie from greasy moose. The animations was very good, clean & smooth. The sound quality was excellent like always. Then there was the story, ah yes i laughed so hard, especially at the mullet. Awesome movie overall. 10/10 5/5.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks v much!

Into The Snow! Into The Snow!

MF DOOM WHOOP

Good overall animation watched it to the end so thats gotta count.

W.A.R W.A.R

Good Movie

Although the animation and art was very well done i didn't really find the movie very funny, it was just a shrug of the shoulders. I also didn't care too much for the gradient over the screen the entire time. Other then that good movie overall. (8/10 - 5/5)

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

RAISONS?!

Good movie, really funny with a good delivery on the jokes. The animation was really well done too and nice sound quality.

The Advent Fairy The Advent Fairy

Its not like anythings gonna happ....

That's just like my house was. If you tried to eat your chocolate early you'd be in big trouble. I like the animation overall.

Kreid responds:

GODDAMNDON'TOPENIT! YEEEEERRRRRGGGRHRHAHRHA

Overcoming Shyness Overcoming Shyness

Nice Animation

I really enjoyed watching it, and if i had to use one word to sum it up Id use..... heart warming? Yeah I'll go with that. Nice One.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

I laughed so hard it broke my funny.

That's hilarious. Its one of the funniest things i've ever seen period. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Such an amazing song and animation. To be honest i never really liked Fernando, until now! Probably gonna let this play for the next few hours. Keep em' commin'.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yes YES soon everyone will like fernando and finally he and by extension me will be popular!